Timbered house No. 2
The rural farmstead “U Vavrušků” is located on a small promontory in the north-eastern part of the village. It consists of an earlier timbered building and a later brick residential part, which enclose a rectangular courtyard along with the sub-stable sections. The date 1597 captured by Alois Jirásek on an no longer extant sub-stable near old cowsheds referred to the earliest history of the building. The same period is indicated by dendrochronological dating of the beams secondarily used for the timbered construction of the northwest part of the sub-stable. The current structure of the timbered house came into existence probably in the middle of the 18th century and was strengthened by a jettying in 1827. Brick cowsheds were built in the place of a sheep shed and a small stable in 1913. The original buildings of the southwest section of the farmstead ceased to exist in 1930, replaced by a two-storey brick house with adjacent cowsheds and a new sub-stable. The roof truss is of collar beam type with an upright saddle. The roof is covered with fibre cement with the original shingle roofing underneath. The extensive sitting room has a non-squared joist ceiling propped on two supporting beams. A timbered chamber with windows cut on both sides is located in the loft, its beam ceiling equipped with a tightly fit board casing. The farmstead has been unused and dilapidating since 1994. Both the timbered and brick parts of the farmstead are registered in the Central List of Cultural Monuments.